Thursday, November 10, 2016

Trick or Treat Bear Hugs

Hi there,

Thought I'd pop on here real quick to share a couple of card creations. They're for the MFTWSC #305. I did post it on time at the MFT FB page but just hadn't gotten around to posting about it on my blog. Sorry about that. My week was crazy busy and I didn't get a chance to join last week's challenge at all (super bummed). But anyway, here are the cards I made using MFTs Pure Innocence "Bear Hugs" stamp set, which is no longer available. I do apologize. I did not realize that the stamp was discontinued because I feel like I haven't had it that long.

I did NOT realize, when I started out coloring the image, that it would be a Halloween card. Sometimes it's easier for me to pick out papers or a color palette first before coloring any images, but I decided to color the image first and then had a hard time figuring out what papers to use. Then I found the Halloween paper pad by My Mind's Eye and decided that worked well.








And, although I was happy with the Halloween card it bothered me that the card didn't come out the way I envisioned it. I wanted flowers on it. So, I stamped her one more time and colored her differently and found some pretty papers and this time I was really happy with how my second card turned out. 




Hope you like them too. That's all I have for now. I am working on some more cards for this week's MFTWSC and actually finished one yesterday (late) for last week's. (Too late to enter it but I'm still going to share it with you guys when I have more time (hopefully this weekend).

MFT blog and their FB always has lots of inspiration so I hope you get a chance to check them out.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon.

Have a blessed and crafty day.

Hugs,
Bettina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment