Tuesday, November 15, 2016

It's Your Day!

Hi there,

I managed to make a few cards over the weekend and I'm excited to share them with you.

First I have a cute birthday card using this adorable piggy from the MFT BB Hog Heaven stamp set. I was using the MFTWSC306 for the layout but changed it up ever so slightly because I really didn't want to cover up the piggy. So this is what I came up with.





The next card is also for the MFTWSC306 but it's a Christmas card. Here I used the tree image from MFT's BB Santa's Elves stamp set. The colors didn't translate well in the picture, but I tried to create a soft pink background using Tim Holtz's Spun Sugar distress ink and then contrasted that with a brightly colored tree in Twisted Citron. I added lots of sparkle with a Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen.




So, that's my card share for today. I have a couple more posts I'm working on for later this week. If you have any questions about colors and products, please do ask in the comments and I'll try to get the info for you.

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a blessed and crafty day.

Hugs,
Bettina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment