Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Hope Santa spoils you rotten and lots more...

Hello there,

Huge card share for you. Once again, I'm late. I share a computer and it's just hard for me to get on here lately to post but I finally have a chance to jump on here and share.

The cards that I made were for the MFTWSC#308...last week's. A really great sketch; super versatile. I made quite a few cards with this sketch simply because once I got the idea in my head that the circular shape in the background was like a Christmas ornament I decided to make a bunch of Christmas cards with this sketch. And I was just on the roll. lol

For the first cards I used the MFT BB Santa's Elves stamp set. I used a Tim Holtz stencil (Holiday Knits) throughout and some distress inks to create the background circle. Then I colored in the elf and fussy-cut him out. I did some heat embossing for the sentiment (I love heat embossing, by the way...I don't think I know how to make a card without using this technique. lol) and then just put the elements together using foam tape for some added dimension. That's pretty much how I did all the cards. I just varied the images and stamp sets and the matting papers. Oh, and one of them is a shaker card. Here they are:


I think this next one might be my favorite of the 3. I cut around the sentiment because it helped to make the elf look like he's peeking over while holding onto an ornament. I fussy-cut him; in the original image he's peeking into a stocking. Adorbz!!!




For the next set of cards I used Mama Elephant's 'Reindeer Games' stamp set and colored up a bunch of those cuties. Thankfully I have the coordinating dies for these. I think of these 3 maybe the pink one is my favorite but they're all really cute aren't they?




Did you have a favorite?

Thanks for stopping by and peeking in. Leave any questions in the comments and I'll try to answer them quick as I can.

Have a blessed and crafty day.

Hugs,
Bettina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment