Thursday, February 16, 2017

Just Thinking of You

Hello Crafty Friends,

I'm back with a quick card share. Here's my entry for MFTWSC320. Even though it took me most of the day to make it (had the hardest time making color decisions) I had soooo much fun making it and got to play with some stamp sets that I've had a while but hadn't yet used and some new stamp sets I got for Christmas. Here's the card:




The stamp sets I used are BB Our Story, BB I Knead You, and MFT Label Maker Sentiments. I also inked the sentiments with my new MFT ink mini in a color called 'Poppy'. Such a pretty color. I cut the pattern paper using the scalloped edge stitched rectangle from the MFT Dienamics Blueprint 27. I absolutely love that die.

All images were colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The kitty was colored to resemble our tortois shell kitty, however, I wasn't brave enough to color the pup black & white to look like ours so I colored him in golden brown tones instead.

So that's my super quick card share. If you have any questions about what supplies I used, please feel free to leave them in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you get a chance to have some crafty fun.

Have a blessed and crafty day.

Hugs,
Bettina:)



No comments:

Post a Comment