Saturday, July 19, 2014

Stretch Your Stencils

Hi again,

Today I thought I'd post a link to a video that I actually made a while back (in June or so). I'm sharing the link because I'm not able to upload videos to my blog; I think I'd have to upgrade or something. Anywho, In the video I share how you might be able to use your existing stencils to emboss on paper. I got the inspiration from one of the SSS kit inspiration sheets where one of the cards caught my eye with its lovely, subtle soft texture which looked embossed to me. There was a moroccon stencil included in the kit so I played around with it to see if I could re-create the look of that embossed background and I share the results in this video on my YouTube channel:



So, I hope that inspires you to get out your stencils to use them in a new way.

Thanks for visiting and have a blessed & crafty day.

Bettina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment