Monday, October 20, 2014

Paisley has a Prezzie Birthday card

Hi again,

So, here are pictures of the finished card and I'm super happy with how it turned out. Tadah!!!


The color inspiration for the stamp came from Pinterest. I gave my Spectrum Noir markers a good workout on this one. lol. The papers are from MME "Happy Day" 6x6 paper pad and they go just perfectly with the colored image. I used some Amercan Craft trim to frame the image. 


I used Bellariffic Friday Sketch # 20 (from Oct 10) as the layout for this card and it really suits the image because it's long and narrow. The sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn stamp set and I embossed it with some black embossing powder. I decided to stamp it on patterned paper rather than white cardstock and I think it looks rather sweet.


For some finishing touches I added some sequins (I wish I had used some restraint with them-lol) and my new Wink of Stella brush pen, which I absolutely LOVE. Are you seeing all that sparkle?!


That is the card. Hope you enjoyed. Oh, before I forget, here's the video on how I made the card. The video almost got scrapped because my nose kept getting in the frame, but I decided to suck up my pride and post it anyway. ;)



Sure glad you stopped by. Have a blessed & crafty day.

Hugs~Bettina :)


Supplies:

Stamp: Stamping Bella "Paisley has a Prezzie"; Lawn Fawn "Happy Everything"; Stampendous birthday greeting (inside of card-not shown)

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black
Spectrum Noirs: hair: GB8, EB3, EB5, GB9; skin: FS2, FS3, TN2, TN3; dress top: GB1, GB3, OR2; dress skirt: TB1, TB2, IB2, BT4, BT5, BT8; present, stockings, bows, shoes: PP3, PP2, PP6, DR1, DR5, CR6; ruffles only: PP3
Papers: MME "Happy Day" 6x6
Embossing powder: Recollections detail black
Embellishments: clear Wink of Stella brush; misc. sequins; American Craft trim
Adhesives: ATG, Scotch 3M foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment