Sunday, August 3, 2014

Scrappin Stampers Challenge entry for August

Hi there,

Thought it was high time to enter a challenge. Haven't done that in what feels like eons. Jamie at Scrappin Stampers (she also has a shop here: https://www.zibbet.com/Not2Shabbyshop) has monthly challenges. Last month's theme was summer. I didn't get a chance to enter that one. But this month's challenge theme is Something Sweet and I decided to make this little note card.


I'm loving the colors on this. I used Tim Holtz distress inks and got everything all wet & inky. It was so fun.

I also decided to make a very quick video to go along with this. My first attempt at speeding up a video & editing on my new computer. It wasn't hard but it took me for EVAH.
Anywho, here's the video:



So, go check out Jamie on her blog or check her shop and join in the fun.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed & crafty day.

Bettina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment