Tuesday, November 14, 2017

I've Been Spotted

Hey there crafty friends,

While I haven't been blogging much lately, I have managed to create some cards. It was a wonderful surprise to find one of my recent card creations on the MFT Blog. So exciting! Thank you #mftstamps



This card came about when I heard of a boy, Jacob Thompson, who's dying of cancer and this may be his last Christmas. His wish was to just receive a ton of Christmas cards. So, I used the irresistibly cute "Happy Pawlidays" stampset by MFT and came up with this design. Since a few of my frequently used alcohol markers are running dry (awaiting re-inkers in the mail) I used my Tombow brush markers for a watercolor look.  

So, that's my share for today. Do head over to the MFT Blog and check out their You've Been Spotted post to see all the other wonderful projects that were spotted this week.

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time, have a blessed and crafty day!

Hugs,
Bettina :)



No comments:

Post a Comment