Monday, November 10, 2014

Christmas Cards Galore using SSS Card Kit

Hi there,

I totally didn't realize how much time had past since my last post, but judging by the amount of dust around here it's been a little too long. LOL. I've been busy with this month's SSS card kit and this time I was determined to actually kill the entire kit (this is a first for me). For the most part I succeeded although if my brain didn't hurt so much from trying to think of ways to use the tiniest scraps, I could probably crank out 1 or 2 more. ;P



Anyway, the total number of Christmas cards I was able to make is 23 plus 2 little non-Christmas notecards. Not bad, if I do say so myself. I used 4 of the designs on the inspiration sheet that come with the kit and then made as many variations as possible with the remaining designer paper (which this month is Lawn Fawn's "Snow Day"---sooooooo cute!!!) Once I couldn't make any more variations I did my own thing. So, rather than post a picture of every single card, I thought I'd share a slide show of pics instead. :)


Hope you enjoyed and maybe even saw one you'd like to re-create. Would love to see it, or, if you have this kit, I'd love to see the cards you made with it. (post a comment with your link).

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a blessed & crafty day!
Hugs,
Bettina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment